ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING LAWYER, GC & RISK – 12 MONTH FTC – 7+ PQE – LONDON
About the job:
Our client is a premium international business law firm who create and deliver superb value and results. The client has an outstanding track record in large-scale business process outsourcing (BPO) and IT outsourcing transactions, and also handles procurement, payment services contracts, technology transfer and joint ventures.
A lawyer joining the team should be suitably qualified with a strong academic background having trained and gained experience in a similar capacity. The candidate must be a technically excellent team player with a strong client focused approach. Our client is also offering top city pay along with an equally high-quality working environment and an opportunity to grow your career with a top tier law firm.
- Ability to influence partners and senior management and to communicate persuasively in person, by telephone and in writing. Resilience and ability to deal professionally with situations of conflict and to deliver difficult messages
- Excellent research and writing skills. Ability to analyse issues and draw conclusions clearly and succinctly finding solutions and innovating
- Proven ability to respond quickly to urgent queries, meet deadlines and deliver results
- Ability to assess, draft, and update policies and procedures
- Ability to design and deliver risk training for legal and support staff at all levels
- Dynamic – willing to engage with and champion change
- Commercially focused with an ability to see the opportunity and not just the risks involved
- The ability to provide support and assistance to the General Counsel, MLRO, the AML Committee and other members of the GC & Risk team
- Strong team skills and ability to build a credible profile within the GC & Risk function and across the firm
- Excellent academic achievement and good IT skills.
Please send your application to on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on ‘01618800118’.