COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYER – 0-3 PQE – LONDON
About the job:
Our top tier client stands out for being consistently excellent in advice: They not only provide technical excellence and experience but crucially, they also demonstrate real insight into our clients and what really matters to them. They are now looking for a ‘Commercial Litigation Lawyer’ at 0-3 years PQE to further assist in the growth and success of their team.
The role will work closely with Partners across the Contentious Group who lead commercial dispute cases on areas including shareholder, partnership and general corporate disputes, private equity and hedge fund disputes, information technology, tax, trusts, pensions, international arbitration, fraud, IP, regulatory, PFI/PPP and general contract disputes.
You will handle your own matters (with supervision) and assist the Partners and Managing Associates on more complex matters. You can expect to have the opportunity to play a significant role in working for clients that are key to the Division and to the firm. At this stage in your career the team will take a genuine interest and support you with your development therefore offering excellent career prospects. It is essential that you have the core skills, quality and versatility to work on any type of commercial litigation and arbitration.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree
- At least 6 months’ experience of commercial litigation gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level
- Clear understanding of the operation and structure of a Top 20 law firm
- Ability to achieve continuous improvement and development
- Ability to support cases across a broad range of commercial litigation issues.
- Talent in managing complex cases and clients, with proven negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of key areas of the law, providing clear, precise, practical advice.
- Ability to liaise effectively with other fee earners from within the group, and coordinate with fee earners from other relevant disciplines and jurisdictions as required.
- Desire to operate in a challenging, team-based environment.
Our client is offering top city pay alongside an equally high-quality working environment and an opportunity to grow your career with a top tier law firm.
Contact Saad on ‘0161 880 0118’ to discuss the role further or email Saad.email@example.com