COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYER – 1-4 PQE – MANCHESTER
About the job:
Within the litigation sector our top tier client stands out for being consistently excellent in advice: They not only provide technical excellence and experience but crucially, they also demonstrate real insight into our clients and what really matters to them. They are now looking for a ‘Commercial Litigation Lawyer’ at 1-4 years PQE to further assist in the growth and success of their team.
A lawyer joining the team should be suitably qualified with experience working on commercial litigation matters, It is essential that you have the core skills, quality and versatility to work on any type of commercial litigation and arbitration. A breakdown of the skills required for this role are as stated below:
- Ability to support cases across a broad range of commercial litigation issues.
- The ability to manage aspects of complex cases and clients, with proven negotiation skills.
- Displays a knowledge of key areas of the law by providing clear, precise, practical advice.
- The ability to liaise effectively with other fee earners from within the group, but also to liaise and coordinate with fee earners from other relevant disciplines and jurisdictions as required.
- Be keen to operate in a challenging, team-based environment.
- Excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree
- At least 6 months’ experience of commercial litigation gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level
- Clear understanding of the operation and structure of a Top 20 law firm
- Ability to achieve continuous improvement and development
Our client is offering top city pay alongside an equally high-quality working environment and an opportunity to grow your career with a top tier law firm.
Contact Qasim on ‘0161 880 0118’ to discuss the role further or email Qasim.email@example.com