CORPORATE ASSOCIATE – LEEDS
About the job:
Our top tier global client is now looking for a ‘Corporate Associate’ to lead a team of Paralegals in the Legal Delivery Centre who are assigned to deliver transactional support services primarily connected to our client’s Corporate group and their Finance, Projects & Restructuring group.
- Being responsive to both the internal lawyers and external client requirements
- Ensuring the assignment brief is clarified to the extent required
- Managing the expectations of those providing the assignment brief
- Supporting (and where necessary supplementing) the work of the Paralegals in carrying out the assignment brief
- Co-ordinating training and providing coaching to ensure Paralegals are able to meet expectations
- Tracking progress in completing assignments, acting as the initial point of contact in connection with any issues and escalating as necessary
- Ensuring timescales and standard ways of working are adhered to
- Undertaking appropriate quality checks and ensuring sufficient quality controls are in place
- Assessing opportunities to improve operational processes, documentation and training
- Line Management responsibility for Paralegals in the team
- Conducting performance reviews of the Paralegals within the team.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A broad range of corporate transactional experience as a fee earner or professional support lawyer.
- Able to persuade and work well with people at all levels
- Strong communicator with an ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior process design experience useful
- Highly professional, including a dedication to exceeding customer service expectations.
Our client is offering top city pay alongside an equally high-quality working environment and an opportunity to grow your career with a top tier law firm.
Contact Joseph Shaw on ‘0161 880 0118’ to discuss the role further or email Joseph.email@example.com