PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT LAWYER – EDINBURGH
About the job:
Our client is a major firm who are currently looking to expand their team. The team are looking to acquire a ‘Professional Support Lawyer’ to further assist in the growth and success of their team. Our client is an international law firm with market leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond. They are ranked as the world’s 6th largest law firm by lawyer headcount and 6th largest in the UK by revenue.
- A mid/senior lawyer capable of gaining the respect and confidence of partners, lawyers and trainees on technical and commercial issues.
- Excellent written/oral communication and drafting skills.
- Good understanding of best use of IT and other support functions to enhance advice and services, both within the firm and externally to clients.
- Enthusiasm with an open professional attitude.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent training/presentation and organisational skills
- Experience in a fee-earning or PSL role within a City law firm or equivalent.
- You will have key market knowledge areas include: financial services, energy and technology.
Our client is also offering top city pay alongside an equally high-quality working environment and an opportunity to grow your career with a top tier law firm.
Please send your application to on Joseph.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on ‘01618800118’.