QC Legal are looking to fill an Associate job – a Project Finance Associate vacancy in London at a Tier 1 law firm. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to take their career to the next level and cement themselves in the Projects sector. We invite you to join our clients IPE team where you will work across social infrastructure, transport, energy, and utilities as part of a nation-wide team of industry leading experts.
Our client is renowned for its work in renewables and the energy transition, advising on some of the largest, most complex, and innovative projects in the sector from inception through to financial close. It has become a go-to firm for cutting edge developments in areas such as offshore wind, hydrogen, solar and energy storage. This will provide you with infinite opportunities for progression and growth.
Our client has a fantastic variety of work which will allow you to showcase your talents at every level. The firm provides an equally supportive but ambitious environment that promotes progression and high standards. This is an outstanding opportunity to specialise, or gain experience in, many different areas.
We are looking for:
- A qualified UK solicitor with at least 2 years’ experience under their belt at a reputable firm and good academic credentials.
- A candidate that is passionate, ambitious, and ready to hit the ground running in a dynamic and vibrant environment.
- Someone with excellent business development and marketing acumen to contribute to the firm’s growth and maintain and expand the firm’s client base.
- This is a client facing role, therefore, the ability to maintain and develop client relationships is essential.
- Our client is offering up to £115,000 plus benefits dependant on experience.
- Our client prides themselves on their flexible environment and excellent benefits.
- The ability to take your practice to the Nth level with exposure to excellent progression opportunities.
Does this sound like you? Apply now! Please submit your application, including your updated CV by either clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to hear more details? Call Amelia on 07791345944 for a chat about this role or any of our current vacancies.