REAL ESTATE LAWYER/ASSOCIATE – NQ-4 PQE – LEEDS
About the job:
Our client is a major firm who are currently looking to expand their team. The team are looking to acquire a ‘Real Estate Lawyer’ in Leeds to further assist in the growth and success of their team. As a top tier firm in the Legal 500 known for their high calibre reputation and success, our client will make for a prodigious career move, taking your experience and expertise to the next level.
The role will undertake a range of commercial property work including landlord and tenant, property management, sales and purchases, and working as a member of a couple of the firms principal client account teams advising on high profile office, retail, leisure, development and regeneration schemes throughout the UK. The Leeds office have some fantastic clients and therefore you can expect to act on behalf of household names.
You will handle your own matters (with supervision) and assist the Partners and Managing Associates on more complex matters. You can expect to have the opportunity to play a significant role in working for clients that are key to the Division and to the firm.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a commercial property team
- Experience in the drafting of property contracts, leases, reports and contract negotiation
- A record of a high standard of client care for existing clients
- The ability to fit quickly into a team-based environment
- Demonstrates the ability to update and improve technical expertise on a regular basis and to achieve continuous improvement and development
Our client is also offering top city pay alongside an equally high-quality working environment and an opportunity to grow your career with a top tier law firm.
Please send your application to Joseph on Joseph.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on ‘01618800118’.