REAL ESTATE PLANNING ASSOCIATE – 0-3 PQE – MANCHESTER/SHEFFIELD
About the job:
Our client is an international law firm with market leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond. They are now looking to acquire a ‘Real Estate Planning Associate’ to further expand their team. Ranked as the world’s 6th largest law firm by lawyer headcount and 6th largest in the UK by revenue, they would with clients in 42 countries from 74 offices worldwide.
Based in either Sheffield or Manchester, you will be part of a growing and dynamic team. You will be exposed to a diverse work-type and have a good degree of responsibility, providing an excellent opportunity for development and transactional experience.
- Be a qualified solicitor with 0-3 PQE
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in, and enthusiasm for development planning, infrastructure planning and regeneration
- Gained good experience in a recognized real estate or energy/infrastructure practice
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a strong academic background
- Demonstrate the ambition to succeed and commitment to business development and client relationship management
- Be commercially orientated with good business acumen and a commitment to innovation
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Be well-organised with strong administration and time management skills and the ability and drive to meet demanding deadlines
Our client is also offering top city pay alongside an equally high-quality working environment and an opportunity to grow your career with a top tier law firm.
Please send your application to Joseph on Joseph.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on ‘01618800118’.