0-4 years Litigation Associate (Financial Services Client Based) – Manchester
About the job:
Our client is a premium international law firm with exceptional profile, and due to continuous success the firm is seeking to recruit an associate to join their award-winning Litigation team in Manchester. Their reputation for outstanding quality and service is built upon long term relationship investment and a deep understanding of client markets combined with high calibre expertise, straight talking advice and a collaborative team culture. This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join a top tier practice that is considered to be best in class.
When you join this firm you will become an integral part of the firms Finance Litigation team, a team that boasts a stellar reputation in the market and directories for all types of finance litigation. The practises focus is based on advising the financial services industry on a broad range of finance litigation work. The firm’s stellar portfolio of financial institutional clients includes high street banks, investment banks, challenger banks and building societies as well as specialist areas of financial services such as asset finance, asset-based lending, marine and aircraft finance and foreign exchange specialists. The role will offer you a complex and challenging array of work including but not limited to:
- complex recovery action by way of injunctive relief or otherwise;
- worldwide asset tracing;
- the effective resolution of all types of actions against banks and financial institutions;
- professional negligence actions;
- all aspects of asset finance-related disputes and recoveries.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- 0-4 years’ PQE
- experience of cases across a broad range of litigation issues, including litigation in financial services and/or financial markets
- excellent academics with a minimum 2:1 degree
- a willingness to support business development activity
- a commitment to business development and client relationship management
As a leading international practice, the firm offers an excellent salary package and access to exceptional benefits throughout your career. In addition to a fulfilling and rewarding career you’ll be working in a structured environment that offers extensive support, ongoing professional development and peer review.
To register an interest in this role, please don’t hesitate contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Josh Hudson via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE