Associates – Funds & Real Assets (NQ-4) – London
About the job:
We are currently working with a a dominant force in the legal sector. They are an international law firm with a an global footprint that is virtually unparalleled, boasting market leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond. Due to sustained growth and success the firm is currently looking to strengthen their exceptional band 1 Funds and Indirect Real Assets team in London with the addition of a NQ – 4 years’ Associate.
The role will see the successful candidate join a leading cutting edge funds team that are actively involved in an exciting, challenging and specialist area of law. They have a first-class reputation for handling some of the largest, most complex cross-border fund structurings and indirect investments in the market. The firms international focus means that from day one you will be presented with the opportunity for cross-border work and market leading transactions on an international basis. The work itself focuses on a variety of sectors with a focus on real estate, infrastructure and private equity and duties will include;
- Advising leading UK and international investors on their fund investment program
- UK and international joint ventures and club deals
- Corporatised sales and acquisitions
- General advisory work in conjunction with our regulatory and tax teams
Please note: Flexible working will be considered.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- NQ – 4 years’ PQE
- Have trained and have experience in a leading national or international firm
- Excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Strong technical ability and knowledge of applicable law and regulation
- Good interpersonal and consultancy skills.
- An enthusiasm for both personal and business development
As a leading international law firm, the firm offers an excellent salary package and access to exceptional benefits throughout your career. In addition to a fulfilling and rewarding career you’ll be working in a structured environment that offers extensive support, ongoing professional development and a clear progression pathway.
To register an interest in this role, please don’t hesitate contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Josh Hudson via email on firstname.lastname@example.org