Banking Lawyer, 5 Years PQE Manchester
SALARY: £60K PLUS
Our client is a top tier international firm which is considered best in class for quality of work across multiple streams of industry, both globally and domestically. The client is looking for a Banking Lawyer to add to its Banking & Finance team in Manchester, transporting talent, strength and energy into a nimble and dynamic unit. The ideal candidate will have the right level of experience, be diligent, creative and above all, in it for the long term. The work is varied and will entail corporate banking, real estate finance and TMT financing so there is plenty of scope to learn.
Due to the firm’s global reach, you will have exposure to clients on domestic and international levels. This role is particularly suited for a lawyer that revels in working on complex multi-jurisdictional work. You will also have exposure to clients based in Europe, Middle East, South America as well as those based regionally and the City. Our client is a market leader that provides comprehensive advice with integrated expertise across all sectors.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- 5 years PQE
- Experience is advising on a full range of financing transactions, including complex structured transactions and derivatives, with some peripheral understanding in dealing for clients in a variety of sectors.
- A major plus would be experience in working in the real estate and TMT sectors.
- Experience with supervising juniors is a bonus
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and legal technical skills
- Be able to business develop and build relationships with clients
SALARY AND BENEFITS
As a heavyweight firm, you will receive an exceptional salary package. Historically, the client pays extremely well. This time, the client is willing to go above and beyond to attract the right person. Best of all, you will be in a structured environment where you will be nurtured and guided; our client wants to get this right. In return, you are provided with a fulfilling and rewarding career with plenty of help along the way.
If this is you, please contact Amelia on 07791 345 944 for a confidential chat.