Banking Solicitor, NQ, Manchester
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an NQ Banking Solicitor to join a well-respected, forward thinking and award-winning firm at their offices in Manchester. The successful candidate will join the Banking and Finance team providing compliance, regulation and risk management advice for a vast range of businesses, banks and financial institutions. With an excellent network across the country and international reach, the team of well thought of partners are keen to continue their success with a new addition. This is a fantastic place to develop your career and learn from the very best.
The department has real strength across a range of banking and finance areas and provides a fantastic opportunity for an NQ to gain exposure to top end banking and finance work for a high profile client base. You will be dealing with a broad range matters including but not limited to;
- asset-based lending
- multi-bank syndications
- structured/ leveraged finance
- invoice discounting
- acquisition finance
- bilateral transactions
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate should be able to display:
- Newly qualified
- Experience gained within a banking department of a recognised law firm;
- A stellar academic background including a minimum 2:1 degree;
- The ability to provide clear and practical advice;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and legal technical skills; and
- A commitment to business development and client relationship management is also essential.
The firm offers an excellent salary package and access to exceptional benefits throughout your career. In addition to a fulfilling and rewarding career you’ll be working in a structured environment that offers extensive support, ongoing professional development and peer review.