CATASTROPHIC LOSS SOLICITOR – NQ – 2 – LONDON
About the job:
Our client is an exceptional, multinational law firm which has a reputation for making both their employees and clients feel valued and rewarded and due to their continued success, they now have a number of opportunities available for newly qualified – 2 years’ PQE Solicitors to join them at their offices in London. This market leading law firm is home to one of the markets leading catastrophic injury teams – highly-ranked in the usual legal directories. They combine technical excellence with industry leading insight and knowledge.
As a Solicitor at this firm you will join a fast-growing and dynamic team consisting of a some of the most highly regarded partners, associates and fee-earners in the industry. You will undertake a varied caseload of duties including but not limited to;
- Ensure, in conjunction with the Partner/ Associate, that cases are progressed as quickly and efficiently as possible and that all relevant timetables are strictly adhered to.
- Understand client requirements and manage cases in line with service level agreements and best practice;
- Analyse risk and further develop sound judgement enabling the justification of decisions to clients internally and externally;
- Prioritise work effectively and to maximise efficiency in working practices;
- Understand individual role in the context of the practice group and pro-actively seek to contribute to increased efficiency in developing a case load appropriate to level of technical, legal knowledge;
- Build working relationships internally and externally in order to develop business networks and create a solid understanding of the Firm’s direction and client needs.
In return for your contribution, the firm offers a exceptional benefits package which befits this top of market appointment, access to an unrivalled client base, not to mention a collegiate working atmosphere.
The successful candidate will be a driven and intellectually curious newly qualified – 2 years’ PQE Solicitor who can demonstrate a real interest in catastrophic injury work. As a newly qualified Solicitor you will have completed at least one seat during your training contract within Personal Injury and be looking for a superb platform to really kick start your career. For the more senior experienced Solicitors you will have gained experience of handling higher value defendant personal injury files either in their own right or as assistants to more senior lawyers. You will possess strong academics at degree level or above and strong communication skills.
To register an interest in this role, please don’t hesitate contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Josh Hudson via email on email@example.com
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE