We are working with one of our key clients that due to exceptional growth are looking to expand their teams massively in Leeds. We are looking for a talented and pro-active Commercial/IT Lawyer.
The firm prides itself on its warm, collaborative culture which ensures that every lawyer is seen and recognised. The firm works with a myriad of clients from the NHS to large corporates which will allow you to acquire a breadth of experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Commercial/IT Lawyer you will undertake a wide range of commercial and technology law work with a particular emphasis on the education, technology and government sectors.
- Work will include advising a range of clients including universities, central government departments and leading corporate clients, on sourcing projects, joint ventures and a range of IT and commercial arrangements.
- You will have the opportunity to work with lawyers across the national practice.
What you will bring to the table:
- Demonstrate an awareness of and a good understanding of upcoming regulatory changes in the data protection sphere.
- Be a technically strong Commercial/IT Lawyer, commercially astute and intellectually curious to ensure you are constantly learning!
- Be a strong team player and be able to communicate well with those junior and senior to you in your team.
- Take an active role in pro-bono opportunities.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80,000.
- Generous pension.
- Bonuses based on firms performance.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
- Other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.