COMMERCIAL LITIGATOR – 1 – 5 YEARS’ PQE – SHEFFIELD
About the job:
Following significant growth and further projected growth, our client, a highly regarded, global law firm is currently looking to recruit a bright and ambitious commercial litigation associate to join their market leading team in Sheffield. With top tier rankings in Chambers, and Legal 500 and multiple awards to their name this is a monumental opportunity to join a firm that is renown for delivering quality, service excellence and value to their clients.
As an associate for this firm you will work alongside some of the most elite associates, partners and fee-earners in the industry. The role will focus on involvement in high value, complex UK and cross border litigation disputes for a diverse client and sector base which includes multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises. You will undertake a broad diet of work, that will include, but not be limited to;
- Advising on all aspects of disputes avoidance, management and resolution of high quality highly complex disputes across a range of sectors.
- Management of disputes and preparation of strategies for dealing with claims be they by international arbitration, litigation, adjudication, expert determination or mediation.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending a range of dispute related documents (ranging from pleadings to pre action letters).
- Liaising and taking instruction from clients.
- Business development – development of a personal plan, assistance with and implementation of business development campaign.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious and commercially astute 1 – 5 year’s PQE qualified lawyer with strong litigation experience gained in a leading regional or City firm. You will be able to demonstrate an excellent academic record as well as first rate communication and organisation skills. Excellent skills in communication, client relations, time management and team-working are essential.
To register an interest in this role, please contact one our of specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Joshua Hudson- firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE