QC Legal is working with one of the biggest global law firms in their search for a Real Estate Paralegal to be based in Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Paralegal to take their career to the next level and be part of a fast-paced and high performing team.
The team in Liverpool provides world-class real estate legal advice to a wide range of major UK based and international investors, across the full range of real estate asset classes. The team is made up of 2 Partners and approximately 12 fee earners and often appears in the top tiers of the Legal 500.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing a busy caseload of transactions including liaising with the client to obtain instructions.
- Drafting the acquisition documentation, negotiating with the counterparty to the transaction and carrying out title reviews.
- Assisting with file opening procedures including preparing first draft of retainer letter and ensuring compliance with money laundering regulations.
- Managing completion and post-completion registrations, forms, filing and client signing / reporting requirements.
What you will bring to the table:
- A strong academic background with a degree in law (preferable). You may also be working towards CILEX.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Commercial Property/Real Estate Paralegal in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, a keenness to develop legal client relationships and excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to use your initiative and you must be used to dealing with a large workload.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £30,000.
- Private medical and dental insurance.
- Up to 25 days’ holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Study assistance.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Send in your CV using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.