THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are working with one of our key clients to find the next addition to their Commercial Property team. In addition to being a top 200 UK law firm, the firm is renowned for its northern roots and warm atmosphere.
The firm prides itself on its vast experience and deep understanding of the law which helps them to support businesses, families, and individuals when life’s opportunities or challenges require specialist legal expertise.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £70,000 plus benefits.
- The role will include but is not limited to, advising, and representing businesses, their senior people, and individuals on the whole range of commercial property matters.
- Acting on behalf of clients including although not restricted to landlords, tenants, developers, investors, family trusts etc.
- Drafting and negotiating Bonds, Parent Company Guarantees, Deeds of Novation, Letters of Intent and Reliance and negotiating property-based transactions.
- Structuring arrangements for conveyancing or investments and preparation of appropriate documentation.
- Collecting relevant property information from surveyors and other professional bodies
- Approaching matters in a highly commercial way which always puts business continuity at the heart of the advice given and representation.
- You will be expected to take an active role in business development and identifying new business.
- Have gained a broad range of property experience either through your training contract or as a qualified lawyer.
- Demonstrate a client orientated approach, excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Be ambitious and ready to take on early responsibility to build and develop strong client relationships.
- A competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £70,000 plus benefits.
- Early responsibility and career opportunities.
- Plus, many more benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.