EMPLOYMENT LAWYER – 1+ PQE – LONDON & MANCHESTER
About the job:
We are working with a renown, full service law firm who is currently seeking an Employment lawyer with non-contentious and contentious experience to join them in both Manchester or London. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a step up to a leading national practice with an employment team that is considered to be best in class.
As an employment lawyer at this firm you will be given the opportunity to work at the very highest level alongside some of the most well-known partners, associates and fee-earners in the industry. You will act for directors, executives and employers and employees from a range of SME’s, corporates, profitable private companies, owner managed businesses and entrepreneurs, offering a considerable breadth of work. The work you will undertake will include but not be limited to;
- Deliver legal support across a wide range of employment matters including equality and discrimination; disciplinary and grievance issues; reorganisations and redundancies; settlement agreements; restrictive covenants; TUPE and managing Tribunal claims
- Draft, negotiate and interpret contracts, agreements and policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients’ enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Support senior fee earners with marketing opportunities, including; writing blogs and press releases, and to be pro-active in networking and business development.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to display;
- 1 years’+ PQE
- Experience within a recognised Employment department of a major or medium sized firm
- A stellar academic background including a minimum 2:1 degree
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and legal technical skills
- A commitment to business development and client relationship management is also essential
As a leading national and international practice, the firm offers an excellent salary and full benefits package. They also offer an opportunity to join an outstanding real estate team with access to the highest calibre real estate work, bespoke training and career development.
To register an interest in this role, please contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Josh Hudson at email@example.com
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE