Employment Solicitor – 2 – 4 PQE – Cheshire
About the job:
Our client is an independent and full-service law firm like no other, and due to continued success they have an exciting opportunity for a 2 – 4 years’ PQE Solicitor to join them at their recently refurbished, state of the art offices in the affluent Cheshire market town of Altrincham. This leading firm comes highly recommended in the legal directories and was praised by Legal500 for their fantastic speed of response and constructive, helpful and pragmatic advice.
As an employment lawyer at this firm you will become an integral part of an established and growing team dealing with a range of employment matters. You will be responsible for advising commercial organisations including owner managed businesses and large household name corporate aswell as acting for senior individuals and on complex employment litigation. You will undertake a varied workload including but not limited to;
- Deliver legal support across a wide range of employment matters including equality and discrimination; disciplinary and grievance issues; reorganisations and redundancies; settlement agreements; restrictive covenants; TUPE and managing Tribunal claims
- Draft, negotiate and interpret contracts, agreements and policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients’ enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Support senior fee earners with marketing opportunities, including; writing blogs and press releases, and to be pro-active in networking and business development.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
In return this firm offers an excellent work culture, competitive salary, excellent benefits and genuine career progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a proactive and technically excellent qualified Solicitor educated to degree-level or equivalent. You will possess 2-4 years’ PQE employment experience with a leading firm or NQ+ with other relevant experience. Excellent communication (written and verbal), client management and organisational skill are essential.
Please note that any reference to salary and PQE are for guidance only.
To register an interest in this role, please contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Joshua Hudson- firstname.lastname@example.org
£35 - 49k