THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are working with a forward-thinking innovating firm which maintains traditional values of unrivalled and personable client care. They act as a powerhouse throughout West Yorkshire and their talents reach much further.
The firm prides itself on client care and their inclusive environment in which every lawyer is encouraged to reach their full potential.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £60,000 plus benefits.
- You will be expected to handle a myriad of relationship breakdowns, including divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships, unmarried couple disputes, ‘alternative families’ and complex parenting issues.]
- You will also be advising on issues such as forced marriages, domestic violence and care proceedings.
- Your client portfolio will include but is not limited to professionals, entrepreneurs, individuals, landowners, and their partners and extended families.
- You will be expected to handle each client with care and sensitivity whether it is being handled in Court or amicably.
- Have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and compassion towards clients through a client orientated approach.
- Possess excellent communication, technical and commercial skills and be able to demonstrate this throughout your daily work life.
- Demonstrate stellar team skills and an enthusiasm for business development.
- Be passionate about Family Law and be able to demonstrate this throughout your work.
- A competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £60,000 plus benefits.
- Plus, other benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.