We are working with a full-service Wealth Management and Legal Services platform which is designed to help high net worth individuals. The work that the firm does allows owner-managers to crystallise the value of their hard work via the sale of their business. The firm is looking to expand their Corporate team which is based in Leeds.
The team offers a warm, collaborative and high – performing culture which allows every lawyer to reach their full potential. The firm prides itself on it’s work/life balance and is looking to bring in talented individuals at a junior level to support the future growth of the firm across all areas of practice. The team is very supportive, and they pride themselves in allowing individuals to learn and grow.
The firm is offering a competitive salary of up to £60,000 plus benefits.
- You will be expected to cover general Corporate work including mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets and private equity. You will be part of one of the most active mergers and acquisitions teams in the legal market.
- Your clients will include public and private companies from a variety of sectors, as well as private equity funders, financial institutions, management teams and public bodies.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside the partners and engage with their existing and new high-profile clients.
- You will have the opportunity to be part of the dynamic Leeds based team and the wider international corporate practice.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have acquired stellar experience at a reputable regional, national or City firm and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- Demonstrate a strong client orientated approach, exceptional team skills and a can-do attitude.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Be ready to hit the ground running as part of a busy team and create results from day one.
- Salary up to £60,000.
- Plus, other benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.