In House Corporate Paralegal
QC Legal are working with an innovative organisation in their search for a Paralegal to join their office in Manchester.
The organisation is responsible for identifying and leading the commercialisation of innovations and intellectual property. Working with academic inventors, they identify opportunities which create social and economic impact.
- Reviewing and management of legal contracts and agreements produced internally and with support from a panel of external legal advisors.
- Assisting in the drafting, review and negotiation of legal terms in relation to agreements to facilitate the commercialisation of intellectual property arising from the organisation.
- Reporting to the Legal Counsel and Head of Legal Services.
- Excellent IT, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a law firm.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
- Able to work independently and also part of a busy team.
- Work from the Manchester office 3 days a week.
Visit our extensive legal job search today.