QC Legal have an exclusive exceptional opportunity for a Real Estate Lawyer to move in-house. You will be joining an expert in UK property investment and development with 13,500+ UK and international properties under their belt.
The company prides themselves on their unique investment model and their stellar track record for amazing results. You will be provided with early responsibility and the opportunity to mould the role to your ambitions and talents.
Role and Responsibilities
- Your role will be varied and client facing, you will be expected to support corporate M&A and project finance, in addition to, advising on construction, operational and asset management matter across the group’s portfolio.
- More specifically, as a Real Estate lawyer, your role will involve development and investment, forward funding, acquisition and disposal processes, development financing (and re-financing), advising on compliance, data protection and commercial service contracts.
- Working with a property investor in Manchester will grant you with the unique experience of working withing a city that has generated some of the strongest levels of growth in the UK.
What you will bring to the table:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Real Estate, specific experience in development and investment is desirable.
- You will excel in a fast-paced, high performing environment and be able to support those in your team and beyond.
- A strong willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute, a strong team player and ambitious.
- Lastly, you will be able to build and maintain strong client relationships!
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £80,000.
- A collaborative and genuine environment which will allow for ample growth and career progression.
- Hybrid working.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Send your CV in using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.