Insolvency Lawyer (1-3 years’ PQE) – Manchester
About the job:
Our client is a highly regarded commercial law firm that has cemented their place as the leading alternative to the regional and national practices in the North West. Following a continuous phase of sustained growth, the firm is now seeking a Insolvency lawyer to join them in Manchester on a permanent, full time basis. If you are looking for a role outside of the larger Manchester firms, yet still working in a high quality practice, this represents an ideal opportunity.
The role will see the successful candidate become an integral part of the firm’s remarkable insolvency and restructuring team. You will act on the full gamut of insolvency litigation matters that include a mix of pre and post formal insolvency work including, but not limited to:
- Advising creditors
- Bankruptcy and winding up petitions
- Administration applications (creditor, company and secured lender)
- Advisory work alongside restructuring transactions
- Misfeasance claims
- Antecedent transactions claims
- Asset recovery claims
- Trusts disputes arising out of insolvency
- Director disqualification.
The work will be varied and complex and although it will mainly be contentious, the role may include some non-contentious work also.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- 1-3 years’ PQE;
- Experience gained within a well-regarded insolvency and restructuring department of a recognised firm;
- Strong academic background (2:1 degree desirable);
- The ability to provide clear and practical advice;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and legal technical skills; and
- A commitment to business development and client relationship management.
The firm offers an excellent salary package starting at £60k+ and access to exceptional benefits throughout your career. In addition to a fulfilling and rewarding career you’ll be working in a structured environment that offers extensive support, ongoing professional development and peer review.
To register an interest in this role, please contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Josh Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE