Insurance Associate, Manchester – Leading Global Firm. WFH Available. Now Shortlisting
Insurance Lawyer Required for a Global Heavyweight Practice
Salary upto £65k
Listen closely! We’re pleased to tell you that we have an unmissable opportunity for you. Our client is in the market for a bright and adaptable solicitor any level, be it NQ to Senior, to join their globally recognised Marine team in Manchester. They are looking for someone who is still malleable and determined to learn; a go getter from day one, always willing to take on new challenges and not averse to a shift in specialist work , if need be. You will have an excellent commercial background What does the future look like for you? Superb career progression and guaranteed intimate mentoring from leading partners/associates. A whole team looking out for you. This is a chance to learn from some of the best lawyers in the market.
In this role, you will be expected to cover:
- All aspects of cargo and freight claims, of all sizes.
- Claims arising from the damage/loss of cargo in transit, whether it involves carriage by sea, air, rail, road and other methods.
- Project Management from inception to delivery
- Client relationships and business development
Our client requires the following from you:
- Strong academics
- Have completed a training contract at a City or a large regional firm
- If you’re not an NQ, have transferrable skills
- Technically strong and attention to detail is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bares repeating, but you need to be adaptable and determined to learn
- Experience in Marine law is desirable but not essential. A strong commercial background will suffice.
Don’t waste any more time. If this sounds like an opportunity that you can learn from, get in touch with Qas on 07487 268242 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.