Legal Director/Senior Associate, Real Estate, Top End Boutique Practice.
Incredible Opportunity. Boutique Real Estate Practice.
Up to £95k with benefits.
Our client is based in Manchester and provides its clients with legal and business solutions across the North West. The firm’s strengths lie in the longstanding relationships it develops with clients and its partner led approach to client service. The firm has positioned itself as the leading alternative to the regional and national practices in the North West. Our client’s real estate team have had another year of strong rankings in the Chambers and Legal 500. With most projects being on a large scale and having a high profile within the Manchester market, the real estate group is widely acknowledged by its clients as one of the best in the Manchester area. The firm has a loyal and diverse client base which includes a wide range of businesses, public sector organisations and charities. Some of its best-known clients include Bohoo.com, DHL Express and L’Oréal. Joining as a senior associate, you will be an integral part of an ambitious team and given the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best lawyers. Expect to be offered high quality work that is client facing, varied, fast paced and challenging across the North West. As well as their fulfilling workload, our client is proud of their down to earth culture, positive and expanding environment that supports all employees in their professional development.
The role sits within the firms highly reputable real estate team, a team that regularly deals with multi-million-pound transactions and acts for clients throughout the UK. You will be given the opportunity to work at the very highest level alongside some of the industries leading partners. The applicant will undertake an array of duties including but not limited to:
- Drafting of documents
- Advising on the relevant real estate law and regulations.
- Providing support to the Corporate team in real estate aspects of corporate transactions.
- Providing clear and focused advice acting for both corporate occupiers and developer clients and financial institutions.
- Dealing with acquisitions and disposals
- Renewal and termination of leases and similar matters
- Transfer of equity.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- 6+ years’ PQE
- Broad range of real estate/commercial property experience.
- Admitted as a lawyer to the Law Society of England & Wales.
- Training from a recognised firm.
- An ability to work in a team and autonomously with a strong client focused approach.
- Be a team player, able to maintain long standing relationships.
- A stellar academic background including a minimum 2:1 degree
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and legal technical skills.
- A commitment to business development and client relationship management is also essential.
As a leading North West practice, the firm offers an excellent salary and full benefits package. Opportunity to join an ambitious and passionate team, who are unique and distinct in the way they work being advocates of flexible and agile working. You’ll be working in a structured environment that offers extensive support, ongoing professional development and peer review. Promotion prospects are excellent.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Qas Zahid on email@example.com or call on 07487 268242.