NEWLY QUALIFIED – CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING- MANCHESTER
About the job:
Due to significant growth and further projected growth, our client, a top tier global law firm with an outstanding reputation in construction, engineering, and infrastructure matters has a monumental opportunity for a newly qualified construction lawyer to join their market leading specialist team in at their offices in Manchester.
As a newly qualified lawyer at this firm you will be working alongside some of the most highly ranked partners, associates and fee-earners in the industry. You will undertake a mixed workload of contentious and non-contentious matters that will include, but not be limited to;
- Advising on all manners of procurement methods, from commercial developments to major international, domestic, civil and process engineering and energy projects
- Oversee multiple construction projects from conception to completion simultaneously to ensure timeliness and cost-effectiveness.
- Review progress of the projects on an as needed basis, possibly daily.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Analysing the risk profile of clients projects.
- Contract negotiation.
- Advising on clients on potential issues at the earliest stages of projects.
The successful candidate will be a proactive and innovative qualified solicitor who can demonstrate in-depth understanding of litigation work within construction. You will be able to evidence a strong academic track record as well as excellent communication, organisation and legal technical skills. A good knowledge of PC applications, including MS Office is also desirable.
To register an interest in this role, please contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Joshua Hudson- firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE