QC Legal is pleased to present an amazing opportunity for a Planning lawyer to join one of the largest dedicated planning teams in the UK with specialists covering a wide range of major projects. You will be joining a top 100 global law firm with a reputation for success. The location of the role is open to London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be joining a market leading Planning & Environment, Energy & Infrastructure team.
- As a planning lawyer you will ideally have experience of (but not necessarily all) the Planning Act 2008, the Transport and Works Act 1992, the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, compulsory acquisition/purchase and compensation matters, EIA/HRA, inquiries/examinations and judicial review.
- You will be working predominantly in our Energy & Infrastructure team on a wide range of projects in various sectors including energy, transport and large development projects.
- This role covers all forms of energy, such as offshore wind, large scale solar, carbon capture plants, nuclear, energy networks and pipelines, and infrastructure, such as new roads, rail, airports and new settlements.
What you will bring to the table:
- Be ready to jump in and take on early responsibility to showcase your talents.
- Have the desire to work in a highly successful team.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Be ready to hit the ground running as part of a busy team and create results from day one.
What’s on the table for you:
- Opportunities for early responsibility.
- A competitive salary up to £120,000.
- Medical insurance plus other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Send your CV in using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.