THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are delighted to be working with an international firm renowned for their talents, commerciality, and exceptional services. Due to an increase in work, the firm is looking to expand their corporate team and are specifically looking for a private equity Associate to be based in their London office.
The firm’s client portfolio is made up of the world’s leading organisations and the biggest global players which grants exciting and fast-paced work. The firm prides itself on its pursuit of perfection within its work for its clients and setting industry benchmarks in pursuit of commercial excellence.
The combination of great talents and deep values creates a special environment in which every lawyer is recognised and encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Your work will include both mid-market and high value transactions.
- You will be expected to work on a varied caseload, including but not limited to, buy-outs/buy-ins, joint ventures, strategic mergers/acquisitions, consortium deals, spin-offs, restructuring and workouts, growth equity, leveraged acquisitions and recapitalisations, equity financing, restructuring and workouts and portfolio company representation.
- Your work will dip into a myriad of industries including business services, chemicals, defence, healthcare, infrastructure, hospitality, manufacturing, real estate, retail, sports and technology.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have acquired private equity experience, either through your training or qualified experience at magic/silver circle, white shoe or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a passion for private equity work and the desire to consistently learn from those around you in your team.
- Show excellent technical, communication and commercial skills that will allow you to keep up with the fast-paced environment of the firm.
- Be ambitious and ready to take on early responsibility to build and develop strong client relationships.
- A competitive salary of up to £180,000.
- Medical insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Dental insurance.
- Generous annual leave.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Learn more about our other opportunities here: www.qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.