CORPORATE PRIVATE EQUITY LAWYER
3-6 PQE, to £220k (Plus Benefits)
QC Legal have an exciting and unique opportunity for you to join a top tier US Private Equity firm based in their London office. You will be part of an ambitious firm with an unrivalled reputation for their outstanding complex cross work. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team with early responsibility and the opportunity for involvement in contributing to the business. You can expect to handle top tier complex border private equity transactions with a varied and challenging caseload including joint ventures, strategic mergers/acquisitions, consortium deals, spin-offs, growth equity, equity financing and more.
- Will have an excellent academic background and will likely come from a reputable US/UK firm.
- Will have experience in a vast range of Private Equity matters with a solid grounding in corporate transactional cases.
- Will be adept at managing your caseload and work effectively to a high standard, largely unsupervised.
- You will demonstrate a track record of having worked on complex cross border high value transactions, have first rate technical skills and have a real thirst to do big ticket PE.
- Will have strong team skills and a desire to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent training and development.
- Genuine progression opportunities with prospects for early involvement with clients, pitches and networking.
- High quality and intellectually challenging projects with access to a network of high profile clients
- A hybrid approach to office and remote working
If you want to join an internationally recognised practice who are at the centre of market leading transactions, we want to hear from you.
Send in your CV for a chat with our team.
Click Legal Job Search to view our other vacancies.