QC Legal is working with a top 100 global law firm in their search for a Property (Development and Investment) Lawyer with 4+ years PQE to join their Manchester office. You will be joining a highly esteemed and award winning property team and firm with global connections.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Property Lawyer you will be advising clients across the whole spectrum of real estate acquisition, development, funding, investment and asset management requirements.
- You will be joining a team who offer expertise across a range of issues including developments and regenerations, in addition to property work for the public sector.
- The team displays notable sector strengths having worked within the hotel, mining, student accommodation and industrial sectors. .
- The successful candidate will be provided the chance to play a role on a wide variety of complex and intellectually-challenging transactions for major clients that will enable to progress their career to the next level.
What you will bring to the table:
- Demonstrate experience gained through commercial firm or in-house legal team.
- The successful candidate should display experience with dealing in infrastructure projects and lease agreements.
- You will demonstrate a strong desire to develop your technical ability.
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and demonstrate a client centered approach.
- Have the desire to work in a highly successful team.
- Be focused on delivering first-class client service.
- Relish the opportunity to work along-side highly motivated but supported colleagues.
- You will be commercially astute and be enthusiastic about business development.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £85 000 and benefits package.
- Generous bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to grow a strong network of client and colleague relationships, both in the UK and internationally.
- First class training and career development with exposure to valuable sector focused experience.
- The chance to play a leading role on a wide variety of complex and intellectually-challenging transactions for major clients that will enable you to develop your legal and practical skills and experience and take your career to the next level.
How to Apply
- Apply below and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.