THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
Are you a Property lawyer? QC Legal is aiding one of our key clients in their search for two Property lawyers. This role is due to an increase of instructions and therefore, we are searching for someone who can excel in a fast paced and high performing environment.
Our client is a global 100 law firm with a reputation for success! The firm boasts a collaborative and nurturing environment in which there is ample room for short and long-term growth. Furthermore, the firm also offers an exceptional early careers programme in order to make you into the best lawyer possible.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package, of up to £80,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will play a key role in the public sector-led development practice, and you will be an integral part of the well-established national public sector development team.
- Within this team, there are large scale opportunities in multiple sectors such as employment or commercial.
- Although the practice is public sector-led there are also opportunities to work within the private sector.
- On a daily basis, you will be expected to advise on a range of issues for a varied client portfolio such as a landowner, funder, local authority, central government and registered providers.
- Key projects include advising a client on a £1 billion mixed use project, advising a hotel with the restructuring and management of a portfolio of French properties and advising a property developer on project delivery issues.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or an Oxbridge University.
- Have acquired commercial property experience through either your training or qualified experience.
- Have wider transactional property experience (for those more junior).
- You will be an excellent communicator, commercially astute and a strong team player.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong track record and a client orientated approach.
- A competitive salary of up to £80,000.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.