Real Estate Finance Associate (0-5 years’ PQE) – Edinburgh
About the job:
Our client is a premium international law firm with exceptional profile, and due to continuous success the firm is seeking to recruit a Finance Associate to join their award-winning Real Estate practise in Edinburgh. Their reputation for outstanding quality and service is built upon long term relationship investment and a deep understanding of client markets combined with high calibre expertise, straight talking advice and a collaborative team culture. This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join a top tier practice that is well known for effectively delivering on difficult transactions
As an Associate in this team you will work alongside industry leading Partners, Associates & Fee-earners, whilst being an integral part of the firms Division Finance and Projects team. The team itself boasts a stellar reputation in the market and directories for all the work they undertake. The role will see you acting on high profile and high value transactions including acquisition finance, investments, construction loans, loan portfolios acquisitions and recapitalisations. You will primarily be acting on behalf of lenders in Scottish and English transactions.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- up to five years PQE in a real estate role
- experience gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level. It is not essential for you to have experience in both distressed real estate and real estate finance, as long as you have real estate experience.
- excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
- strong commercial awareness and a willingness to learn
- a commitment to business development and client relationship management
As a leading international practice, the firm offers an excellent salary package and access to exceptional benefits throughout your career. In addition to a fulfilling and rewarding career you’ll be working in a structured environment that offers extensive support, ongoing professional development and peer review.
To register an interest in this role, please don’t hesitate contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Josh Hudson via email on email@example.com
£35-65k per annum (dependent on experience) + benefits