QC Legal are working with a national leading Insurance and Commercial law firm in their search for a Real Estate Partner to be based in Manchester. The firm prides itself on its passion for forging strong relationships. This is an exciting opportunity for a Partner to join a firm that is actively innovating and improving their practice.
The firm has recently expanded into Commercial law and is growing the practice at a rapid rate with an increasing number of high-profile instructions from key national clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be joining a newly established team based in Manchester and will be expected to run with business development initiatives for the team and wider firm.
- In addition to playing a crucial role in the development of the practice, you will be working on a wide range of issues for both individual and commercial clients including acquisitions, disposals, lettings, licencing, management, and other general property issues.
- You will also be expected to support those Junior to you within the firm.
What you will bring to the table:
- You will be an established player across the Real Estate market, with an established or emerging reputation.
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial and technical competence and expertise, a real desire to design, build and grow a team within a fast moving and dynamic business.
- Be able to train junior lawyers in your team and demonstrate strong communication and team skills.
- Take responsibility for the direction of the team and play an active part in the development of the Real Estate practice.
- Have a client following.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £200,000.
- Flexible working.
- Flexible benefits such as bonus, pension, and health insurance.
- The opportunity to play an integral part within a national leading firm.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.