Regulatory and Compliance Partner London
£500 000 plus Benefits Full Time – Location London
We have an unmissable opportunity for a Regulatory and Compliance Partner in London to join a global powerhouse. You would be joining one of the largest regulatory and government affairs groups of any international law firm.
- You will be advising on all aspects of regulatory law with a focus on areas such as global governance, international trade, antitrust and competition.
- You will be representing clients before government and administrative organisations on a variety of legislative, public policy, regulatory and administrative issues.
- You will have acquired your previous experience at a reputable firm working at the highest levels on the more complex stuff.
- You will demonstrate strong analytical, drafting, interpersonal and commercial skills.
- You will be ready to take an active role in business development.
- Be a business leader, with a strong proven track record.
- The firm is internationally recognised as top tier.
- This prestigious firm is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and flexible working environment for their employees with genuine opportunities for career development.
At QC Legal we are truly passionate about connecting the right people to the right companies and our long-proven track record is a testament to providing Solicitor jobs.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me, Amelia on 07791 345944, for an informal chat about the role, to gauge whether it’s you.