THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are delighted to be working with an international firm renowned for their talents, commerciality, and exceptional services. Due to an uptick in work, the firm is looking for a restructuring lawyer to join their exceptional team in London.
The firm completes more than 200 transactions a year which grants them a deep understanding of turnaround and restructuring work. The combination of great talents and deep values creates a special environment in which every lawyer is recognised and encouraged to reach their full potential.
The firm’s client portfolio is made up of the world’s leading organisations and the biggest global players which grants exciting and fast-paced work. The firm prides itself on its pursuit of perfection within its work for these clients.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £160,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will be expected to work on creditor rights, Article 9 foreclosures, out of court restructurings, ad hoc groups, and special situation financing. In addition to, chapter 11 restructurings, 363 sales, DIP and exit financing and debt for equity exchanges.
- You will be representing credit funds, business development companies and other direct lending funds in the restructuring of ‘clubbed’ and syndicate credits and preferred equity investments.
- You will be expected to take an active role in pro-bono and business development work.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have first rate experience the business support and restructuring space, having trained at magic circle, white shoe or equivalent.
- Demonstrate an ambition to learn from those around you and become a specialist in credit.
- Be able to exhibit a strong track record in your previous work and the drive to consistently better your work.
- Be technically strong, exercise good commercial judgement and be able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues both in your team and as part of the wider firm.
- Be ambitious and ready to take on early responsibility to build and develop strong client relationships.
- A competitive salary of up to £160,000.
- Medical insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Dental insurance.
- Generous annual leave.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Learn more about our other opportunities here: www.qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.