SENIOR KNOWLEDGE LAYWER
About the job:
We are working closely with an international law firm who due to continuous growth are seeking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious Senior Banking Knowledge Lawyer to join them at any of their 6 UK locations on either a part time of full time basis. With top tier rankings in both Chambers and the Legal 500 this is a monumental opportunity for the successful candidate to join an international law firm renowned for their quality of service, attention to detail and the depth and breadth of their talent.
From the minute you join this firm you will work alongside some of the most elite professionals in the industry, assisting them with a broad range of duties. The specific scope of these requirements will be dictated by the needs of the department team but duties may include but will not be limited to;
- Working with dynamic pan-jurisdiction Professional Support Lawyers to drive knowledge sharing and transfer across the organisation.
- Managing the Firm’s knowledge capital for the successful delivery of their vision & strategy
- To produce and manage precedents and knowhow for the firm’s core service lines
- Advise and support both colleagues and clients with complex legal and other research queries
- Monitor legal developments, in particular laws and regulations, significant case law & doctrine and report to the lawyers team
You will be a qualified Knowledge Lawyer with an in-depth understanding on banking/finance law and the capability to demonstrable experience of accurately understanding and communicating changes in law and regulations to colleagues and clients. Excellent academic legal background and technical legal expertise is also essential.
If your interested in this role please call one of our specialist consultants today on 0161 880 0118 for a confidential chat or alternatively submit an up to date copy of your CV and one of our team will be in touch.