QC Legal Quiz Competition
By Paul Atherton
How extensive is your legal knowledge? For the chance to win £250, test your knowledge by entering our QC Legal Crossword competition!
How to enter:
- Complete the crossword below
- Like our Facebook Page and Follow us on Twitter
- Take a screenshot of your completed crossword
- The winner will be asked to show screenshot evidence of completed crossword with correct answers
The winner will be announced on the 3rd August. Please read the terms and conditions below. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
1.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16.
2.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4.Closing date for entry will be the 31st July. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted
5. The prize is as follows:
6.The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered.
7. Winners will be chosen at random by software.
8. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.