QC Legal is delighted to be working with one of its regular clients in their search for junior Banking and Finance lawyers. The team is consistently recognised for its expert knowledge of the market and its in-depth specialisms.
You will be surrounded by exceptionally strong Partners and Associates that are often recognised by the Legal 500 and Chambers. The firm offers a warm collaborative environment which will allow a junior lawyer to progress and excel.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £70,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will be based in their Manchester office.
- You will be expected to act nationally and internationally for high-profile lenders and borrowers. You will be advising on (non-exhaustive), lender side borrowings, private credit funds (tech lending), AIM listed borrower side work, real estate finance, TMT Finance, Growth Finance and Venture Debt.
- Possible work includes advising big name banks on revolving facilities, acting for PLCs and debt facilities.
- You will be expected to take an active role in business development within both your team and the wider firm.
- Have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have completed your previous experience (either training or qualified) at a reputable law firm.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge, the ambition to learn and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
- A competitive salary of up to £70,000
- Medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Dental insurance.
- Company car.
- Plus, many more optional benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please contact Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.