QC Legal is pleased to present an amazing opportunity for a consenting lawyer to join one of the largest dedicated planning teams in the UK with specialists covering a wide range of high profile projects across various sectors. You will be joining a top 100 global law firm with a reputation for success. The location of the role is open to Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Birmingham and Leeds.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be joining a market leading Planning & Environment, Energy & Infrastructure team with close links to the Real Estate sector.
- As a planning lawyer you will ideally have experience on all or any of the Planning Act 2008, the Transport and Works Act 1992, the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, compulsory acquisition/purchase and compensation matters, EIA/HRA, inquiries/examinations and judicial review.
- You will be working predominantly in their Energy & Infrastructure consenting team, advising on a wide range of high profile projects in various sectors including energy, transport and large development projects.
- You will be advising on prominent projects covering all forms of energy, such as offshore wind, carbon capture plants, large scale solar, nuclear, energy networks and pipelines and infrastructure, such as rapid transit systems, new roads, rail, airports and new settlements.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience with a regional or national practice.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and commercial awareness with an enthusiasm for business development.
- Be ready to jump in and take on early responsibility to showcase your talents.
- Have the desire to work in a dynamic team on a broad range of cases for high profile clients.
- Be ready to hit the ground running as part of a busy team and create results from day one.
What’s on the table for you:
- A first class training and career development programme.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- A competitive salary up to £75 000.
- Medical insurance plus other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Send in your CV using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role.
- Click here to view our other vacancies.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.