We are working with a top global 100 law firm in their search for new talented Construction lawyers. The firm prides itself on its deep understanding of the sectors, no matter which corner of the globe they are operating in and is consistently ranked highly by Chambers and Legal 500.
The firm works hard to maintain a diverse and nurturing environment in which every lawyer is recognised and supported. Additionally, the firm offers sincere flexibility in terms of where and how their employees work. Therefore, this role is open to relocators and Real Estate lawyers looking for a change.
We are currently looking for Transactional Construction lawyers that will be based in Leeds, Birmingham or Manchester.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be expected to act for funders, project companies, contractors, consultants, insurers, employers and funders.
- You will focus on developing long term relationships as part of an international team and with an existing client base. In addition to pitching new opportunities for business development.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in the very best national and international construction work.
- Possible work includes acting for clients as developer of projects worth £350m, advising companies on their response to Covid-19 on the application of the pandemic to live contracts and assessing UK Government law/ guidance/approach.
What you will bring to the table:
- At least 1 year of experience at a reputable law firm and a demonstrable strong track record.
- Have a combination of Real Estate experience and a strong interest in Construction.
- Be well versed in infrastructure and energy related transactional (non-contentious) construction work (for those with Construction experience).
- Be technically strong, commercially astute and an excellent team player that can forge strong working relationships with colleagues in a fast paced environment.
- Be ambitious and ready to take on early responsibility to build and develop strong client relationships.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £75 000.
- Generous bonus scheme.
- Medical and Dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- The chance to play a leading role on a wide variety of complex and intellectually-challenging transactions for major clients that will enable you to develop your legal and practical skills and experience and take your career to the next level.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team or send your CV to email@example.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.