Corporate Tax Legal Director
We are working exclusively with an international firm that boasts a broad depth of experience and resources. Our client’s Tax team is no exception to this; renowned for it’s big ticket domestic and international work. This is a fantastic opportunity to catapult your career to the Nth degree with genuine Partner prospects in 2-4 years.
- You will be joining an outstanding tax practice recognised for its big ticket UK and international tax teams and complex cross border work.
- You will be advising on substantial real estate transactions, major PE deals and big ticket M&A/ECM transactions.
- You will provide expert tax advice on corporate M&A/restructuring, real estate transactions, and look at the most efficient tax structures for FTSE 100s, major Plcs, PE houses.
- You will be expected to support and develop other members of the team and show dedication to the growth of the business.
- You will be an ambitious Tax lawyer, ready to join this top tier firm and create outstanding results from the onset.
- You will be highly experienced in Corporate Tax having worked at a similar firm.
- You will demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- You will have a strong track record of working with top tier clients on high quality matters.
- This exclusive role comes with a highly coveted salary and benefits with Partnership opportunities in 2-4 years.
- You’ll be joining a firm renowned for it’s first-rate expertise and the highest quality of clients.