QC Legal are looking for an ambitious Criminal Lawyer to join a fast paced and high performing firm in Manchester. The firm are looking for a candidate that is police station accredited.
The role will be based in Manchester where you’ll be working within a premier team, looking to help you achieve your full potential. With excellent training and self-development opportunities, this role presents you with the opportunity to work on challenging and high-profile work, whilst fostering your personal development and raising your overall game.
What you’ll be doing:
- The firm has a large volume of dynamic and interesting criminal work with a reputation for success.
- You will be managing your own caseload and working alongside other lawyers and a team of paralegals.
- You will be expected to attend the police station and provide advice and advocacy in the Magistrates Court.
- You will be police station accredited.
- A demonstrable ingenuity for criminal law matters, with a real flair for strategy.
- Have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Ability to approach clients from a holistic view, showing compassion and sensitivity.
- Consistent in delivering excellent results, showing real competency and passion, which is demonstrable in your previous experience.
What’s in it for you?
- A first-class training and career development programme.
- Real future partnership prospects.
- Responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- The opportunity to work on ground-breaking cases with a UK leading firm.
- A market leading salary plus excellent benefits.
- Community networks, social and professional network opportunities
Got what it takes?
- Talk to our team to find out more
- Call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply using the form below (and don’t forget to tell us about what makes you the perfect candidate).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS OPEN ONLY TO U.K. QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED SOLICITORS