THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
QC Legal is pleased to present a unique opportunity for an Insurance Disputes lawyer with at least 5 years’ previous qualified experience. You will be coming into this role as a Principal Associate. Interested?
- You will be expected to advise on disputes involving construction projects and consultants (including architects, engineers, surveyors), financial professionals (IFAs, pensions administrators, accountants), lawyers and brokers.
- You will also be expected to advise on insurance coverage.
- Your team will be supported by a professional supports lawyer and you will have the opportunity to work with a number of the Partners in the Insurance Disputes NSL.
- Examples of possible work include acting for an IFA network defending multiple claims for miss-selling interest-only mortgages and investment products and advising a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy defending a multi-million pound claim regarding the design of a flagship school.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have at least 5 years’ previous experience within insurance acquired in a reputable private practice or in-house for a global insurance.
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to produce clear, logical drafting and possess flexibility to work in a team and supervise junior team members.
- Lastly, you will be able to demonstrate enthusiasm for marketing with clients and a client orientated approach.
- The firm prides itself on its client orientated approach which embraces forward thinking.
- The firm boasts a warm, collaborative and high performing environment in which there is ample room for short and long term growth.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £95,000 plus benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.