THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are working with a global 100 law firm in their search for a new talented Construction lawyer. The firm prides itself on its deep understanding of the sectors, no matter which corner of the globe they are operating in.
The firm works hard to maintain a diverse and nurturing environment in which every lawyer is recognised and supported. Additionally, the firm offers sincere flexibility in terms of where and how their employees work.
We are currently looking for a Transactional Construction lawyer that will be based in Leeds. This role is open to relocators and Real Estate lawyers looking for a change.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £65,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will be expected to act for funders, project companies, contractors, consultants, insurers, employers and funders.
- You will focus on developing long term relationships as part of an international team and with an existing client base. In addition to pitching new opportunities for business development.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in the very best national and international construction work.
- Possible work includes acting for clients as developer of projects worth £350m, advising companies on their response to Covid-19 on the application of the pandemic to live contracts and assessing UK Government law/ guidance/approach.
- Have 1-3 years’ previous qualified experience achieved at a reputable firm.
- Have a strong academic record, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have a combination of Real Estate experience and a strong interest in Construction.
- Be well versed in infrastructure and energy related transactional (non-contentious) construction work (for those with Construction experience).
- Be technically strong, commercially astute and an excellent team player that can forge strong working relationships with colleagues in a fast paced environment.
- Be ambitious and ready to take on early responsibility to build and develop strong client relationships.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.