QC Legal are working with a global force in business litigation to fill an International Arbitration role in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. This is an exceptional opportunity for you to expand your career across international borders. We are looking for someone at 2 – 6 PQE who is looking to take their career to the next level.
Our client is consistently recognised as leading experts in the field and have been ranked by all major legal publications so you will be trained by the very best in the sector. Our client prides itself on its ability to provide every lawyer with the opportunity to master courtroom skills.
As an international arbitration lawyer your work will consist of international commercial arbitration, U.S. and other domestic arbitration, investment treaty arbitration and international arbitrations between sovereign states. You will act for a range of clients including high net worth individuals, sovereign wealth funds, financial institutions, private equity firms, bankruptcy office holders and major corporates. There will never be a dull day in the office.
We are looking for:
- A qualified solicitor with at least 2 years’ experience under their belt at a reputable firm and excellent academic credentials.
- A candidate that is passionate, ambitious, and ready to hit the ground running in a dynamic and vibrant environment.
- Someone with excellent business development and marketing acumen to contribute to the firm’s growth and maintain and expand the firm’s client base.
- This is a client facing role, therefore, the ability to maintain and develop client relationships is essential.
- Our client is offering a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Our client prides themselves on their progression opportunities within the firm, often naming more than 10 Partners a year.
- The ability to take your practice to the Nth level with exposure to excellent progression opportunities.
- In addition to their impressive fee earning work, our client is dedicated to providing pro bono services and welcomes Associates to initiate pro bono projects.
Looking for an international challenge? Apply now! Please submit your application, including your updated CV by either clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to hear more details? Call Amelia on 07791345944 for a chat about this role or any of our current vacancies.