QC Legal are working with a leading specialist Pensions firm in their hunt for a Junior Pensions lawyer. The firm works with over 200 clients including a large number of law firms that don’t have their own pension experts.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Pensions lawyer to take their career to the next level and excel in the Pensions arena. The role is based in Leeds and is open to lawyers looking to make a switch to Pensions.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be advising clients on all thing’s pensions-related, including defined benefit and defined contribution arrangements, investments, transactions, corporate restructurings, and engagement with regulatory bodies.
- You will be primarily working with trustees and employers, and a range of other parties in the industry like administrators, actuaries, consultants, and investment funds.
- You will be also guiding employers on their obligations as regards auto-enrolment and compliance with their regulatory obligations.
What you will bring to the table:
- The drive to learn and succeed in Pensions, prior experience is desirable but not necessary.
- You will excel in a fast-paced, high performing environment and have a strong track record demonstrating this.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a strong team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues in an agile environment.
- Show exceptional interpersonal skills necessary for developing on-going relationships with an existing client base as well as helping to win and grow new opportunities.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £70,000.
- The opportunity to switch to Pensions and excel within the practice.
- An impressive training programme which will ensure that you reach your full potential.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Send your CV in using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.