Private Equity Lawyer
We are seeking a highly skilled Private Equity Lawyer to join a dynamic and successful team in London with unparalleled depth of industry knowledge. This is a rare but superb opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a proficient and respected practice which offers excellent progression routes.
- As a Private Equity Lawyer, you will work on a range of private equity transactions, including restructuring and refinancings, leveraged buyouts, acquisitions and disposals, growth capital investments, joint ventures and exits.
- PE work will span equity arrangements, infrastructure, VC and private M&A for private equity funds.
- You will enjoy working closely with a team of partners and associates on challenging transactions for private capital investors globally.
- Opportunities for you to get involved with business development.
- NQ – 4 years’ PQE with experience in private equity transactions at a top international firm.
- You will have a strong academic record and a keen interest in PE work.
- You must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You will be commercially aware and display an enthusiasm about business development.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work on complex and high-profile private equity transactions in a supportive and dynamic environment. If you’re interested in this role – call Ben on 07976 033 043 for more information.