TMT Lawyer London
4+ Years’ PQE
Are you interested in making your own mark in a dynamic team operating across an international client base? We are looking for an experienced TMT lawyer to join a Tier 1 international practice in their technology transactions and advisory team in London. As a TMT Lawyer, you will be responsible for providing legal advice and support on all aspects of technology, telecoms, media, and digital law.
- You will be advising on a full range of data privacy matters, including regulatory compliance, privacy impact assessments, data subject requests and contract negotiation.
- You will be assisting with data protection in a contractual/transactional context IT contracts, services agreements and complex international transfers.
- The role will include an element of IT/commercial drafting with the focus being primarily on data protection and privacy work.
- Qualified lawyer with at least 4 years’ of experience in TMT in an established private practice firm.
- Strong academic background and a proven track record of success in advising on complex TMT transactions. International experience is desirable.
- Excellent drafting, negotiation and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If you are a highly motivated and talented TMT lawyer looking for a challenging and rewarding role in London, then we want to hear from you.