Are you a highly skilled and experienced solicitor looking for an exciting opportunity to lead and thrive in a dynamic firm? We invite you to join a Tier 1 Real Estate Team in Leeds as an Associate, where you will provide first class technical insight to their portfolio of impressive clients.
- Handling a broad range of commercial property work including sales and purchases, complex development projects and disposals which maximise value.
- Additionally, you will be acting for public bodies and handling landlord and tenant work.
- You will work closely with clients to maintain and develop relationships.
- You will be part of a team that is renowned for its outstanding work in the Real Estate sector and is led by an impressive team of Partners.
- You will act for an impressive combination of clients ranging from FTSE100 to local clients.
- You will have 2+ years’ experience in Real Estate matters.
- You will demonstrate an inquisitive attitude in order to understand your clients and grant the highest standard of advice.
- Excellent business development and marketing acumen to contribute to the firm’s growth and maintain and expand the firm’s client base.
- A successful track record at a reputable firm.
- A future star in the making.
- You will be joining a legal giant who is known for their first-class training and development opportunities. The firm offers a dynamic and vibrant environment which allows their lawyers to reach their full potential, early. The firm offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply:
If you are a dynamic and accomplished legal professional seeking a challenging and rewarding role, and you possess the necessary expertise and skills, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your application, including your updated CV by either clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by emailing your CV to email@example.com.